SISC2023: Mission Adaptation! Managing the risk and building resilience
The local organiser of the Conference is Fondazione Lombardia per l’Ambiente (FLA).
Official language of the Conference is English.
The Conference aims at connecting leading scientists, researchers, economists, practitioners, business leaders, and policy makers, whose activities are focused on different aspects of climate change, its impacts and related policies.
The Conference is an important interdisciplinary platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of science and management of climate change.
Topics of interest include:
- Research and innovation activities on climate modeling
- Supporting adaptation through extreme events analysis
- Climate risk models and impact chains for adaptation
- Climate adaptation strategies for tourism, industry, infrastructure, water management, and other socio-economic sectors
- Climate adaptation strategies for “one health”, biodiversity, food, terrestrial and marine ecosystems
The sessions on “Supporting adaptation through extreme events analysis” are organized in collaboration with Associazione Italiana di Scienze dell’Atmosfera e Meteorologia – AISAM.
More information on the Conference website