EAERE Award for Best Doctoral Dissertations in Environmental and Resource Economics
The EAERE Award for Best Doctoral Dissertations in Environmental and Resource Economics is given to encourage and recognize outstanding and innovative academic achievement in the field of Environmental and Resource Economics.
Three dissertations will be awarded every year after peer review of all submissions.
A thematic session with the new winner is organized by the EAERE Council during the next EAERE Annual Conference.
Dissertations may be on any topic of relevance to Environmental and Resource Economics.
Dissertations must have been written as part of a graduate course of study at an accredited academic European institution and defended in the calendar year preceeding the year in which the award is announced.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS – 2020 EDITION
SEND YOUR NOMINATION
NOMINATIONS CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION / DOCUMENTS:
- Nominee’s name, surname, university
- Supervisor’s name, surname, letter supporting the nomination – only letters written in English will be accepted
- Date of dissertation’s defense
- Table of contents of the entire PhD dissertation
- Copy of the best paper coming from the dissertation, published or not – only papers written in English will be accepted (the dissertation can be written in languages different from English, but the best paper coming from the dissertation has to be in English).
Proposals received will be evaluated by a Nominating Committee. The Committee will discuss on the nominations received and formulate a proposal for the EAERE Council who takes a final decision.
Awardee’s participation costs in the EAERE Annual Conference are not covered by EAERE.