of Environmental and Resource Economists
CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP 2013
EAERE membership is open both to individual and institutional members.
Get the Individual Membership »
EAERE is offering a rich portfolio of benefits, making the return on a membership more valuable than ever
Get the Institutional Membership »
Public and private institutions are invited to support the Association to further its aims by joining EAERE
By joining EAERE, you support the Association in:
- Lobbying for environmental and resource economics research funding from the European Commission and elsewhere.
- Advancing the science of economics.
- Advancing the application of environmental economics in the development and application of policy.
- Advancing the application of environmental economics in business and commerce.
- Advancing communication between scholars, teachers, students and practitioners.