of Environmental and Resource Economists
Individual membership is open to persons who by their profession, training and/or function are involved in environmental and resource economics as a science.
Discover here the rich portfolio of BENEFITS,
which are the MEMBERSHIP
OPTIONS AND PRICES and the PAYMENT METHODS, check the Benefits for Residents in Developing countries.
Check your membership status
» download the CALL FOR EAERE INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP 2013
(Jan 1- Dec 31, 2013)
For calendar year 2013, EAERE offers a rich portfolio of benefits for
individual members, making the return on a membership more valuable
A free personal subscription for the electronic version of the Association's official journal, Environmental and Resource Economics (ERE), published by Springer;
A reduced personal subscription rate for the paper version of ERE;
A reduced personal subscription rate for Resource and Energy Economics, Environment and Development Economics, Resources Policy, Water Resource and Economics and to Annual Reviews publications;
- A discounted registration fee for the 20th Annual Conference;
- Eligibility to apply for participation and scholarship in the 2013 EAERE-FEEM-VIU European Summer School;
- A newsletter in Spring and Autumn, which contains information on upcoming conferences and training courses, job openings, news related to environmental research and policy, short articles on topics of current interest, and reports on new and developing EAERE programmes;
Access to the EAERE membership full directory;
The right to vote in the EAERE General Assembly and in the EAERE elections;
The right to post announcements in the contributed pages of the EAERE website at no charge;
- A 33.3% discount on books published by Springer;
- A discount on personal membership fee for our sister Association AERE (Secondary Membership), and [ New! ] IAERE
EAERE is providing new and continuing members with three mutually exclusive
options. All of them include free online access to ERE.
EAERE annual memberships can be bundled with the delivery of paper copies of ERE.
If you are a member of AERE -our sister association in North America- in calendar year 2013, you can apply for a EAERE Secondary Membership with a discounted fee.
|EAERE Membership + ERE paper version
|EAERE Triennial Membership 2013-2015
|EAERE Membership for AERE Members
|EAERE Membership for AERE Members + ERE paper version
|EAERE Triennial Membership 2013-2015 for AERE Members
Payments can be done by credit card, bank transfer or Western Union Money
Transfer. If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be redirected
to a separate and secure page. EAERE accepts Visa, Mastercard, and
Institutes paying multiple individual memberships
can apply for a “group membership”: this will reduce the
transaction costs associated with multiple payments. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent the relevant information.