Call for EAERE Individual Membership 2017 (1 Jan - 31 Dec 2017)
Individual membership is open to persons who by their profession, training and/or function are involved in environmental and resource economics as a science. In order to become members, please fill in the Individual Membership application form
For calendar year 2017, EAERE offers a rich portfolio of benefits for individual members, making the return on a membership more valuable than ever:
- A free personal subscription for the electronic version of the Association's official journal, Environmental and Resource Economics (ERE), published by Springer;
- A free personal subscription for the electronic version ofthe Association's official journal, Review of Environmental Economics and Policy (REEP), published by Oxford University Press;
- A discounted personal subscription rate for the paper versions of ERE and REEP;
- A discounted personal subscription rate for the journals:
- Annual Reviews publications,
- Environment and Development Economics,
- International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
- Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
- Resource and Energy Economics,
- Resources Policy,
- Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
- Water Resource and Economics
- A 33.3% discount on books published by Springer;
- Eligibilty to participate to the EAERE Annual conference;
- Eligibility to apply for participation and scholarship in the EAERE-FEEM-VIU European Summer School;
- The right to post announcements and articles in the Association's Newsletter issued in Spring and Autumn;
- The right to post announcements in the contributed pages of the EAERE website at no charge;
- Access to the EAERE membership full directory;
- The right to vote in the EAERE General Assembly and in the EAERE Elections;
- A discount on personal membership fee for our sister Association AERE (Secondary Membership).
Membership options and prices
EAERE is providing new and continuing members with three mutually exclusive options. All of them include free online access to ERE and REEP.
EAERE annual memberships can be bundled with the ERE and/or REEP subscription to the paper version.
If you are a member of AERE (Association of Environmental and Resource Economists) - our sister association in North America - in calendar year 2017, you can apply for a EAERE Secondary Membership with a discounted fee.
|EAERE Membership||€ 50.00||€ 14,00|
|EAERE Membership + ERE paper version||€ 143.43||€ 107.43|
|EAERE Membership + REEP paper version||€ 65.00||€ 29.00|
|EAERE Membership + ERE & REEP paper version||€ 158.43||€ 122.43|
|EAERE Triennial Membership 2017-2019||€ 135.00||€ 37.80|
|EAERE Membership for AERE Members||€ 25.00||€ 7.00|
|EAERE Membership for AERE Members + ERE paper version||€ 118.43||€ 100.43|
|EAERE Membership for AERE Members + REEP paper version||€ 40.00||€ 22.00|
|EAERE Membership for AERE Members + ERE & REEP paper version||€ 133.43||€ 115.43|
|EAERE Triennial Membership 2017-2019 for AERE Members||€ 67.50||€ 18.90|
*Reduced membership fees apply for:
- STUDENTS: Students are requested to prove their status of student by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, a note from their department on letterhead, a copy of their Student ID Card (valid for 2017) or the URL of the webpage run within the official website of their department in which they are mentioned as students.
- RESIDENTS IN EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES: The following countries are to be considered as Eastern European countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraina.
- RESIDENTS IN LOW INCOME, LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME and UPPER-MIDDLE INCOME ECONOMIES, in accordance to the definition provided by the World Bank.
Payments can be done by credit card, bank transfer or Western Union Money Transfer. If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be redirected to a separate and secure page. EAERE accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.